- LivingIslam promotes the prophetic message of Islam - in its traditional understanding, tradition understood as the transmission of a superhuman element.
- Islam is neither East nor West, beyond rich and poor and beyond the left or right; it covers all aspects of life, the inner, as well as the outer.
- Muslims are not violent, but there is the right to self-defense.
- Muslims don't hate people of other religions or of no religion, but they hate evil actions, manipulations, interference.
- Muslims have all right to be themselves, to explain themselves, they deserve respect and be treated on equal terms.
- Muslims don't mind the West or East, but they don't want bombs dropped on their towns, school buses and wedding parties.
- Laws of the country of residence must be followed, and freedom of worship has to be guaranteed.
- Muslims are - like the rest of humanity - not perfect, Allah is all-perfect, benevolent, Master of the universe.
Δ -lmod: 20210919 20:39 CEST (UTC=20:39 -2h)