- 1. Extremism and Terrorism Claiming Judaism or Zionism
- 2. Right-Wing Extremism
- 3. Extremism and Terrorism Claiming Islam
- 4. The Extreme Policies Claiming Democracy
- 5. The Extreme Policies Claiming Nationalism
Extremism and terrorism are not limited to non-state actors or groups which claim to adhere to Islam while trampling on the pure example of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ,
but unwittingly they are - most of the time - political weapons in the hands of the arrogant elites of various states and this is a very difficult situation.
Also right-wing, supremacist, nazi groups have emerged, while being emboldened by their leaders, in places such as the US, Russia, India, to mention a few. Then there is China, using their special brand of state extremism against minorities - such as the Uyghur Muslims, but not only against them - and in a grand industrial scale, erasing their religion, their culture, their dignity, but Allah will punish them, and the promise of Allah is true.
One such example here:
See links - Zionism
More: The Truth about Judaism and Zionism
against Palestinians - who are Muslims, Christians or otherwise, we refer to this link: Free Palestine!
Thousands of olive trees owned by Palestinian farmers (often owned for generations) are being uprooted and destroyed by Zionist settlers at this moment and no European Union person has the guts to stand up against it.
While those Zionists don't believe in God (G-d), as they don't follow His distinct warnings to the Israelites (see OT), they still believe that God has given them the land!
What kind of government sends this to their people? → To the Palestinian people whose land was stolen, whose harvests are destroyed, whose children (!) are in detention, whose houses are broken in by night, whose houses are being demolished, while the Israeli Army routinely kills unarmed people on purpose.…
This is what we call terror.
Informed Comment3, Juan Cole – 2020-12-01
An unnamed Israeli official told the New York Times2 on Sunday, “the world should thank Israel” for killing Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh.
We condemn Israel for committing a flagrant act of terrorism. If Israel can murder a scientist in Iran, what is to stop it from murdering people it doesn't like in other countries, including in the United States?1
□ comment: It's not every day we quote a CIA chief, but this is 2020:
Former director of the CIA, John Brennan, put the reasons for our shocking ingratitude succinctly:
This was a criminal act & highly reckless [killing Iranian nuclear scientist in Iran]. It risks lethal retaliation & a new round of regional conflict.…Such an act of state-sponsored terrorism would be a flagrant violation of international law & encourage more governments to carry out lethal attacks against foreign officials. @JohnBrennan, Nov 27. 2020
□ comment: But then we know that international law is nothing to worry about for the settler occupier regime of Is€$rael and its supporters.
Iranian nuclear scientist killed by Israeli automated gun - Al Jazeera 20210211
Report by the Jewish Chronicle says Israeli-led team of 20 plus agents killed Iranian nuclear scientist, Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, using a one-tonne smuggled gun.
If this was the other way around this would have been on the front pages of major newspapers followed by international condemnation. @RaniaKhalek 20210211
Yes, apparently terrorism against Iranians is just accepted as business as usual. @beautype 20210211
□ comment: There are many more examples of Zionist international terrorism. A few below:
- Zionist political violence - Wikipedia
Menachem Begin - the sixth Prime Minister of Israel - was called a terrorist and a fascist by Albert Einstein
- Israel and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia
- Jewish -- Zionist Terrorism and the Establishment of Israel - Dtic (pdf)
- Jewish Terrorism in Israel | Columbia University Press
By two Is€$rael authors
- Terror attacks in Lebanon in 1980ies were Is€$rael organised and executed:
The remarkable disappearing act of Israel's car-bombing campaign in Lebanon or: What we (do not) talk about when we talk about 'terrorism'
- State Terrorism on a Global Scale: The Role of Israel - JStor
Example Guatemala 1976-1982-…
- How terrorism helped found Israel - The Washington Post (Paywall)
As long as countries refuse to confront bigotry and right-wing extremism head-on, until this poisonous ideologies are not extricated from mainstream political thought, we can expect more [...] and more hatred.
Another essential read by @hahellyer.
Islamophobia and right-wing terrorism must be confronted head-on
[to be expanded… inshah Allah]
The Christian Right (esp. in the US) is not so much a religion than a dangerous sect, enabling authoritarianism.
”In Bible class at my evangelical high school, I was taught that pluralism is 'heresy' and must be rejected. This was a more formal way of conveying what I had already learned as a small child— that it was the task of all Christians to convert everyone to Christianity, and that the world would be a much better place if everyone were Christian.”
”For the Christian Right, religious freedom means their right to discriminate against people who don't share their beliefs.”
- The only way to save democracy from the Christian Right is by fighting for pluralism C Stroop, Feb 13, 2020
Like it or not, Zionism is a major contributor to the mainstreaming of anti-Muslim beliefs and attitudes in Canada [□ comment: and other countries/ missing info forthcoming, inshah Allah]. Settler-colonialism thrives on the idea that Muslims are inferior and an existential threat, and that any violent or oppressive policy against them is justifiable.
Jun 8, 2021; Michael Bueckert @mbueckert
We have already written or presented many texts at this site on extremism claiming Islam. Those extremists are always going against the core tenets of this noble religion. Here follows an overview, inshah Allah.
Then there is the special case of those who claim to act in the name of Islam. Those people have turned away from the example of the noble messenger of Allah - the blessings and peace of Allah upon him.
We agree with Sh. Yasir Qadhi when he points out the following:
”We must be honest and admit that we do have a very small handful of people who feel such attacks are justified. We also have, like every group of people, those who are mentally disturbed and unstable and psychologically prone to violence. For both of these subsets, the cartoon controversy potentially acts as a catalyst - and the Nice attack is the result.”
Further: The idea of an (Islamic) nation-state is a modernist idea, not an Islamic concept. The only valid Islamic state “is essentially a universal state, a state without borders.”
The Muslims do live of course in de-facto nation-states, but they should not accept in principle the division of the world into nations and states.
Furthermore the division of the world into a dar-u-s salam (abode of peace) and a daru-l harb (abode of war) is obsolete in this globalised world. The only and true dar-u-s salam (abode of peace) which we have is the next life, this is the eternal Abode Of Peace.
If people are concerned so much with (Islamic) nation-states then they will politically compromise because “their main concern would be more the preservation of the integrity of the borders (of any land area) rather than the integrity of Islam,” - may Allah forbid!
- The Clarification of Extremism
- The Illusions Of Fundamentalism
Muslim Leaders Have Roundly Denounced Islamic State, But Conservative Media Won't Tell You That
Al-Azhar: Islamic State Is Corrupt And "A Danger To Islam."
Lebanese paper The Daily Star reported that Al-Azhar's Grand Mufti Shawqi Allam, Egypt's highest religious authority, denounced the Islamic State as a threat to Islam and said that the group both violates Sharia law and humanitarian law: "(They) give an opportunity for those who seek to harm us, to destroy us and interfere in our affairs with the (pretext of a) call to fight terrorism." (The Daily Star, 8/13/14)
Sh. Fadel Soliman exposes the ‘ISIS’ delusion, showing what real Jihad is about. Towards the end he presents examples of ”Daesh’s selective fiqh,” selective meaning here false legal understanding which goes against fundamental tenets of Islam.
- Youtube: The ISIS Delusion, By Fadel Soliman
- Islamophobia 1 - Ep2, Kafir, kufr also By Fadel Soliman
This list is nor exhaustive, the is more at our site Livingislam.org
- Attack in Nice, 2020-10-29, Declaration by Sh Yasir Qadhi
- More evidence of Libya blowback/ UK Navy rescued Manchester suicide bomber
- Open Letter To Al-Baghdādī - Response To Daesh (Not ”IS”)
- Some Texts On Daesh (not ’IS/ ISIS’)
- Saving Islam from the Deceit and Depravity of the Islamic State, Sh. M Al-Yaqoubi
- This is Not the Path to Paradise! Response to Daesh, Bin Bayyah
- Why An Islamic State Is Not Feasible Today, OKN
- Using Non-Violence In Issues Pertaining To The Muslims, OKN
- Extremism In The Modern World, S Nasr
- Characteristics of Extremism, by Sh Yusuf al-Qaradawi
- New Kharijism, Sh M. Hisham Kabbani
- The New Crime-Terror Nexus (ed. from ICSR Research paper)
- The-Worst-Injustice-K-A-El-Fadl (short)
This is a general warning to every eager (often young) person who wants ”to set things right” in his own fantastic way - whatever profession, or affiliation, religious, political or otherwise. They have very little concern for the wellbeing of those affected by their violent actions, and no knowledge of the consequences for themselves and for society.
In the Muslim Ummah (community) there are cases of extremism and terrorism, people who have lost their (divine) guidance, are guided by their egos - and worse - are devoid of traditional Islamic teachings, or in denial of those teachings, pretending they know even better than the holy Prophet himself - the blessings and peace of Allah upon him - may Allah protect the Muslim Ummah from them.
They are those who twist Quran and hadith and accuse every other Muslim, who does not follow their bigoted, anti-traditional interpretations, as an apostate (takfīr ).
It is not the Islamic Way to establish an Islamic khalifat & laws without consultation of the Muslim Ummah and it is against the intention and the practice of the Holy Prophet ﷺ and every Islamic tradition to build a state through coercion, spying, intimidation and murder of Muslims and Non-Muslims.
This is Not the Path to Paradise! Response to Daesh (not: ”IS/ ISIS”) by Sh Abdallah bin Bayyah
The foremost example of merciful magnanimity is by no one so fully manifested as by the Prophet ﷺ himself.
See for example: Historic Events Of Muslim Magnanimity.
01. It is forbidden in Islam to issue fatwas without all the necessary learning requirements.
02. It is forbidden in Islam to issue legal rulings about anything without mastery of the Arabic language.
03. It is forbidden in Islam to oversimplify Shari’ah matters and ignore established Islamic sciences.
See the rest of this list: Open Letter To Al-Baghdādī
This Spreading Fear and Hatred is targeting the Muslim community right now, but it will spread to most of society. The case of France, Macron in 2020.
This is not about loving your homeland, which is natural and good.
It is when the own nation is elevated to some kind of idol, when you are told to give your life for the nation, when the enemy has to be constructed. This has happened several times in the past and people will easily fall for it, when they are blinded by hypocritical, evil leaders.
- Shameful Indian Hindutva fascists threaten Muslims with extermination
The elimination of the Uyghur muslim nation and community.
Something which the 'People's' Communist Party of China will never be forgiven for!
More pages on Palestine & Zionism:
[ Tumultuous Week at Al-Aqsa Mosque ]
[ Images from Palestine ]
[ What took Amnesty International so long to report on Apartheid? ]
[ Die deutsche Sektion von Amnesty weigert sich ]
[ Palestine ]
[ Israel military and settler-thugs target Palestinian schoolchildren ]
[ Germany: an Induring Enemy of the Palestinian Struggle ]
[ Mossad Ran 9/11 Arab "Hijacker" Terrorist Operation ]
[ Palestine Is Not A Quagmire ]
[ Not Reaching Home From the Grocery - Israel Shooting Children ]
[ Stealing-Water---Not-Thieves ]
[ The Principle Of Separation At The Heart Of The Jewish Religion ]
[ The remarkable disappearing act of Israel's car-bombing campaign in Lebanon - Excerpts ]
[ 033_The-Israeli-Government-Role-in-Promoting-Islamophobia-Internationally ]
[ 020_Israels-Ongoing-Judaization-in-Palestine-Crime ]
[ News Logg ]
[ Palestinians' Right to Self-Defense ]
[ Videos And Comments About The Palestinian Struggle 2021 ]
[ Defending Humanity in Palestine and Everywhere! pt.3 ]
[ Defending Humanity in Palestine and Everywhere! pt.2 ]
[ Defending Humanity in Palestine and Everywhere! pt.1 ]
[ Israel burns books and bombs bookshops! ]
[ Explaining t Israel-Palestine 'Conflict' ]
[ Defending the Rights of Palestinans, Sarah's Timeline ]
[ How the Discourse on Zionism Has Been Rendered Perilous]
[ Zionism Has Nothing to Do with Judaism] Rabbi Y Shapiro (Fallback)
[ Videos On Zionism, Palestine, Israel ]
[ Part 1 of The GreatReturnMarch 2018]
[ Part 2 of The GreatReturnMarch 2018]
[ The Truth about Judaism and Zionism ]
[ Stop Zionism! ]
[ Zionism & Events oF 2014]
[ Zionism & Israel Links ]
[ Gaza 2008/9 ]
[ Some Facts About Zionist Israel ]
[ Statistics On Palestine, Israel ]
[ Israel Shahak On Jewish Fundamentalism ]
[ Quotes On Zionism ]
[ No To Jewish Racial Exclusivity! ]
[ Journalist Robert Fisk about criticizing Israel ]
[ Zionism & Background Info For #Gaza 2014 ]
[ Zionism, Israel And Its Breaches oF International Law ]
[ Zionism, Gaza & Mediadistortions 2014 ]
[ Palestine Resistance 2017 - photos]
[ Zionism, Palestine & Israel FAQ ]
[ Zionism tweets01 2014 ]
[ Zionism tweets02 2014 ]
[ Zionism tweets03 2014 ]
[ Zionism tweets04 2014 ]
[ Zionism tweets05 2014 ]
[ Zionism tweets06 2014 ]
[ Record01 Of Some Original Tweets - On The Assault On Gaza 2014_01]
[ Record02 Of Some Original Tweets - On The Assault On Gaza 2014_02]
GO TO IMPORTANT POSTS @mahiyya.wordpress.com For Following Texts:
• Example of Israel’s Propaganda & Diversion Operations (HASBARA) 20180507
• Remembering the Israeli Slaughter of Gaza 2014 (3/3) 20180305 – bit.ly/_risg3
• Remembering the Israeli Slaughter of Gaza 2014 (2/3) 20180305 – bit.ly/_risg2
• Remembering the Israeli Slaughter of Gaza 2014 (1/3) 20180305 – bit.ly/_risg1
• Video: Today They Took My Son 20180304 – bit.ly/_tttms
• Some of Those 100s of Children Arrested by Israel Army 20180303 – bit.ly/_scaia
• Israel Uses Continuous Detention of Palestinians 20180303
• Palestinian Children Are Abused Under Israeli Military Detention – bit.ly/_pcauimd
• Israeli Army Routinely Kills the Unarmed 20180228 – bit.ly/2ow15CN
• More on Mohammad Tamimi (2) 20180303
• How Israel treated Mohammad Tamimi 20180228 – bit.ly/2GSsAxk
• Children in Palestine: ’Problem’ for Zionist Occupiers pt.2 Jan 7, 2018
• When They Needed Palestine! Jan 6, 2018
• Twitter & Facebook for Zionist Apartheid State Jan 6, 2018
• EU Europe, What Are Your ’Values’? Jan 6, 2018
• Children in Palestine: ’Problem’ for Zionist Occupiers pt.1 Jan 6, 2018
• Heroine of the World: Ahed Tamimi pt.2 Jan 6, 2018
• Heroine of the World: Ahed Tamimi pt.1 Jan 6, 2018
• Shooting People in Wheelchair – Cowards Jan 6, 2018
• Justice For Jewish Victims, but None for Victims of Jews Dec 23, 2017
• 17 Israeli Zionist Apartheid Soldiers Against 1 Palestinian Youth Dec 11, 2017
• Israel Launched the 1967 War Dec 11, 2017
[ 9/11urls: look for evidence of Zionist involvement in 9/11! ]
[Bryt belägringen av Gaza!]
-lmod: 20211229 20:35 CET (UTC=20:35 -1h)