This is a presentation of some facts and background information on the disgraceful assault of the Zionist Army (’IDF’) on the people of Gaza, July, August 2014; provided by the social networking community.
After observing the ’Israel - Palestinian conflict’ for decades, we have come to the conclusion - that there is – on the side of the Israeli occupants (the government and its supporters) – no will and no desire to strive for a peaceful and equitable solution.
Such a solution would have to start with the Israeli admission of reality, esp. that the Zionists have been unjust and oppressive against the Palestinians for a long time and that they would need treat them as equals in future.
Of course, compared with the racism and supremacism of today’s Israel, this is a bold step, but there is no alternative. Bombs are no solution.
Remember: The Palestinian don’t have much to lose, but the Israelis would have so much to win! Not the least a life in peace
with their neighbours.NB:
Much of the recent ill-advised Muslim(? this is not Islam) extremism (from the East to the West to the South) has been nourished by the non-healing, pestering wounds of occupied Palestine.
Even Jews are completely against the apartheid, supremacist state of ”Israel,” and declare:
”From the inception of Zionism, this atheistic, supremacist ideology
was categorically opposed by ALL leading Rabbinical Sages as the very antithesis to Judaism.
No, AntiZionism was never an isolated belief but rather a broad consensus
Read more: True Torah Jews - Rabbinic Quotations
Quotes On Zionism
The Phantom Is Exposed
by Omar K N
“What is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor:
that is the whole of the Torah; all the rest of it is commentary.”
Talmud, Shabbat 31a
“When war and peace hangs on the translation of a single word or phrase, nuance is everything.” *
1.) Politicians are cowards on Israel, says prominent Australian scholar
“Politicians seldom dare to speak openly about any feelings of support for Palestinian nationhood. On the contrary, they so easily join that lobby that says support Israel at all costs.' Essentially these politicians are cowards…”
“Until recently the Palestinian story was seldom heard. The public was swamped with the claims that Israel was the only democracy in the Middle East and a crucial ally in the fight against terrorism…”
“In all my years of studying and writing about governments’ social and foreign policies, I have seldom come across a nation, which makes cruelty towards vulnerable people the hallmark of its policies. Cruelty — allied to ethnic cleansing and coupled to claims about democracy — represents Israeli policies.”
The prominent Australian academic and ethicist Stuart Rees, professor emeritus at the University of Sydney
2.) LA professor gets hate mail for linking to anti-Zionist material
“… Because I wake up to hate mail. It’s never about the actual details of anything. It’s always separated from what the boycott (movement) actually seeks to achieve, it’s always separated from actual international law, it’s always separated from historical facts on the ground, and it’s always framed as I'm anti-Israel,' and by saying that, I'm anti-Semitic.’ So we never actually get to talk about the (reality) in its complexity, where the meat of the matter is at — we have to constantly defend ourselves on either the most base fundamental charges of racism, or historical ignorance for the Jewish plight in the world.”
Dr. David Delgado Shorter, a University of California, Los Angeles professor of world arts and cultures/dance
LINK: The Electronic Intifada
“I mean, think about this, I teach about how the United States disregards its own treaties with native Americans all the time and no one ever complains. But the moment I provide a link to a website that is critical of Israel’s policies, I cross the line. Why is that the line? Why has one topic been taken off the table for conversation? This sort of rabid reaction actually looks more suspicious and hints at the importance of the discussion. If I told you that you could do everything but one thing, what would you think is oddly different and worthy of exploration? Criticizing Israel is analogous to the forbidden fruit now. Talk about anything — except Israel’s treatment of Palestinians.”
3.) MEMRI Is A Mossad Op - A 'Propaganda Machine', exposed by Norman Finkelstein
According to its critics, it is a “dangerous, highly sophisticated propaganda operation, disseminating hate and disinformation on an unprecedented worldwide basis.”
“They use the same sort of propaganda techniques as the Nazis,' acc. to Professor Norman G. Finkelstein, a well-known scholar on Israel/Palestine. They take things out of context in order to do personal and political harm to people they don't like.'
“Take the case of Professor Halim Barakat, a novelist and scholar associated with the Center for Contemporary Arab Studies at Georgetown University.
In 2002, he published an article on Zionism in London's Al-Hayat Daily, but says that in certain instances, MEMRI selectively edited what he wrote.
“I know how to make a distinction between Judaism and Zionism, but they distorted the article,' Barakat told InFocus. They left out certain things and tried to make it look anti-Semitic.'”
4.) On The Obfuscatory Language Of ’Peace’ In The Zionist Movement
“Long before George Orwell popularized the expression war is peace' in his 1949 novel (1984), Zionism understood well that its colonial strategy depended on a deliberate and insistent confusion of the binary terms war' and peace' so that each of them hides behind the other as one and the same strategy: peace' will always be the public name of a colonial war, and war,' once it became necessary and public, would be articulated as the principal means to achieve the sought after peace.' This is so central to Zionist and Israeli propaganda that Israel’s 1982 invasion of Lebanon, which killed 20,000 civilians, was termed operation Peace for Galilee.' War and peace therefore were the same means whose only and ultimate strategic goal was the European Jewish colonization of Palestine and the subjugation and expulsion of Palestine’s native population.”
Watch this fascinating video lecture by Columbia Professor Joseph Massad on the current situation in Palestine, armed struggle, the power of the Israel lobby and the achievements of the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS)
movement. (Including the PLO, and PA being bought by the Zionists.)
Joseph Massad, Associate Professor of Modern Arab Politics and Intellectual History at Columbia University
xL =broken link 2020-10-03: informationclearinghouse.info
Examples of the corruption of language:
• disputed' instead of occupied' territories
Pages on Palestine & Zionism
- The Cruelty of the Supermenschen
- Tumultuous Week at Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Images from Palestine
- What took Amnesty International so long to report on Apartheid?
- Die deutsche Sektion von Amnesty weigert sich
- Israel military and settler-thugs target Palestinian schoolchildren
- Germany: an Induring Enemy of the Palestinian Struggle
- Mossad Ran 9/11 Arab "Hijacker" Terrorist Operation
- Palestine Is Not A Quagmire
- Not Reaching Home From the Grocery - Israel Shooting Children
- The Principle Of Separation At The Heart Of The Jewish Religion
- The remarkable disappearing act of Israel's car-bombing campaign in Lebanon - Excerpts
- News Logg
- Palestinians' Right to Self-Defense
- Videos And Comments About The Palestinian Struggle 2021
- Defending Humanity in Palestine and Everywhere! pt.3
- Defending Humanity in Palestine and Everywhere! pt.2
- Defending Humanity in Palestine and Everywhere! pt.1
- Israel burns books and bombs bookshops!
- Explaining t Israel-Palestine 'Conflict'
- Defending the Rights of Palestinans, Sarah's Timeline
- How the Discourse on Zionism Has Been Rendered Perilous
- Zionism Has Nothing to Do with Judaism
- Videos On Zionism, Palestine, Israel
- Part 1 of The GreatReturnMarch 2018
- Part 2 of The GreatReturnMarch 2018
- The Truth about Judaism and Zionism
- Stop Zionism!
- Zionism & Events oF 2014
- Zionism & Israel Links
- Gaza 2008/9
- Some Facts About Zionist Israel
- Statistics On Palestine, Israel
- Israel Shahak On Jewish Fundamentalism
- Quotes On Zionism
- No To Jewish Racial Exclusivity!
- Journalist Robert Fisk about criticizing Israel
- Zionism & Background Info For #Gaza 2014
- Zionism, Israel And Its Breaches oF International Law
- Zionism, Gaza & Mediadistortions 2014
- Palestine Resistance 2017 - photos
- Zionism, Palestine & Israel FAQ
- Zionism tweets01 2014
- Zionism tweets02 2014
- Zionism tweets03 2014
- Zionism tweets04 2014
- Zionism tweets05 2014
- Zionism tweets06 2014
- Record01 Of Some Original Tweets - On The Assault On Gaza 2014_01
- Record02 Of Some Original Tweets - On The Assault On Gaza 2014_02
- 9/11urls: look for evidence of Zionist involvement in 9/11!
- Bryt belägringen av Gaza!
GO TO - IMPORTANT POSTS @mahiyya.wordpress.com
For Following Texts:
- Example of Israel’s Propaganda & Diversion Operations (HASBARA) 20180507
- Remembering the Israeli Slaughter of Gaza 2014 (3/3) 20180305 – bit.ly/_risg3
- Remembering the Israeli Slaughter of Gaza 2014 (2/3) 20180305 – bit.ly/_risg2
- Remembering the Israeli Slaughter of Gaza 2014 (1/3) 20180305 – bit.ly/_risg1
Today They Took My Son 20180304 – bit.ly/_tttms
- Some of Those 100s of Children Arrested by Israel Army 20180303 – bit.ly/_scaia
- Israel Uses Continuous Detention of Palestinians 20180303
- Palestinian Children Are Abused Under Israeli Military Detention – bit.ly/_pcauimd
- Israeli Army Routinely Kills the Unarmed 20180228 – bit.ly/2ow15CN
- More on Mohammad Tamimi (2) 20180303
- How Israel treated Mohammad Tamimi 20180228 – bit.ly/2GSsAxk
- Children in Palestine: ’Problem’ for Zionist Occupiers pt.2 Jan 7, 2018
- When They Needed Palestine! Jan 6, 2018
- Twitter & Facebook for Zionist Apartheid State Jan 6, 2018
- EU Europe, What Are Your ’Values’? Jan 6, 2018
- Children in Palestine: ’Problem’ for Zionist Occupiers pt.1 Jan 6, 2018
- Heroine of the World: Ahed Tamimi pt.2 Jan 6, 2018
- Heroine of the World: Ahed Tamimi pt.1 Jan 6, 2018
- Shooting People in Wheelchair – Cowards Jan 6, 2018
- Justice For Jewish Victims, but None for Victims of Jews Dec 23, 2017
- 17 Israeli Zionist Apartheid Soldiers Against 1 Palestinian Youth Dec 11, 2017
- Israel Launched the 1967 War Dec 11, 2017