This purpose of this page is inform about the extent to which the Zionist settler regime of ’Israel’ has ignoring - and therefore breaking - international law. And sorry to say, but this criminal tendency- which started even before the foundation of the state of Israel in 1947 - has become worse.
Main page in this Zion section is [here]
The root of this conflict is not religious!
Read more about the difference of Judaism and Zionism [here].
01. No protected person may be punished for an offence he or she has not personally committed. Geneva Conv. Art.33 #ICC4Israel
Israel, IDF: STOP shooting against medical facilities and personnel* in Gaza! This = war crime!
*Persons taking no active part in the hostilities, including members of armed forces who have laid down their arms and those ...
Remember: Armed Resistance of occupation is a Right not Terrorism, in Gaza and elsewhere.
02. Joe Catron @jncatron Aug 10, 2014
I endorse this call for the indictments of both "Israeli" and US officials for war crimes in #Gaza: http://bit.ly/1sITH2D #GazaUnderAttack
US Leaders Aid and Abet Israeli War Crimes, Genocide & Crimes against Humanity Friday 8 August 2014
’By sending vast amounts of military aid to Israel, members of the US Congress, President George W. Bush, President Barack Obama and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel have aided and abetted* the commission of war crimes, genocide and crimes against humanity by Israeli officials and commanders in Gaza. An individual can be convicted of a war crime, genocide or a crime against humanity [PDF] in the International Criminal Court (ICC) if he or she "aids, abets or otherwise assists" in the commission or attempted commission of the crime, "including providing the means for its commission."’ [jurist.org]
*[to abet: encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular to commit a crime]
03. Example of collective Punishment, forbidden under international law!
Israel Government Cuts off Water of Arab Villages in Retaliation for Bombing of Car
August 31, 1950
JERUSALEM (Aug. 30) Israel today retaliated for the Arab planting of a landmine near Beit Jibrin which yesterday killed five Israel soldiers by refusing to supply water from Israel to several Arab villages across the border in Transjordan territory. The men died when the military car in which they were travelling hit the mine. It is known that further measures are contemplated by the Israel Government, which is taking a very serious view of the mining of the road by Arab “commandos” from Transjordan territory.
04. Oxfam International
#Gaza blockade constitutes collective punishment and is illegal under international law http://oxf.am/uPs
Nishant Pandey, head of Oxfam in the Occupied Palestinian Territory and Israel, said: “The international community will be guilty of a dereliction of duty if it stands by and watches the blockade continue to impose further misery on Palestinians in Gaza. Israel does have legitimate security concerns, but punishing everyone in Gaza will not achieve lasting peace and security for either Palestinians or Israelis. Enough is enough – the blockade must be lifted now.”…
Pandey said: “Even before the current crisis, Gaza’s isolation was strangling its economy. There is a closing window of opportunity for international pressure to end this blockade. The people of this region deserve good news, and lifting the blockade is a necessary step toward a lasting peace between Palestinians and Israelis.”
05. This Is Not Self-Defense! Democracy Now! Aug 7 2014
Can #Israel Claim Self-Defense Against the Territory It Occupies? International Jurist Says No http://owl.li/A2sDn #Gaza
06. Hatem Bazian Aug 7
We demand that the PA sign the Rome Treaty and immediately join the ICC!
07. Rania Khalek @RaniaKhalek · Aug 4
Israeli soldiers killed residents of Khuzaa as they tried to flee and bombed people holding up white flags http://m.hrw.org/news/2014/08/04/gaza-israeli-soldiers-shoot-and-kill-fleeing-civilians …
08. 20140821 (Gaza) – Israeli forces in the southern Gaza town of Khuza’a fired on and killed civilians in apparent violation of the laws of war in several incidents between July 23 and 25, 2014. Deliberate attacks on civilians who are not participating in the fighting are war crimes.
09. International human rights law prohibits torture and detention without charge or trial. The UN Convention Against Torture strictly forbids torture, even in “exceptional circumstances” like “a state of war or threat of war, internal political instability or any other public emergency.” Meanwhile, article 9 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights states, “No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest or detention.”
The rights to a fair trial, due process, and to be free from torture and inhumane treatment are basic human rights that governments are obliged to uphold. Yet, both the United States and Israel practice indefinite detention – also known as “administrative detention” in Israel – and torture. While the occupation is illegal and unjust, Israel, as an occupying power, has an international legal responsibility to uphold the welfare of Palestinians living under its control.… (from tw06) [uprootedpalestinians.wordpress.com]
10. The principle of distinction says that combatants may not purposefully target civilians, while proportionality seeks a balance between minimizing civilian harm and allowing combatants to achieve military objectives. It recognizes that not every killing of a civilian-- including journalists--is a violation of international law.
[See also: Online Privacy Guide for Journalists 2017]
The key to proportionality, as international law professor Laurie Blank wrote in The Washington Post, is whether the commander makes a reasonable determination that the likely civilian casualties in an operation would not be excessive. It is not enough to say an attack caused the disproportionate death of civilians. Rather, the question is what the combatant knew at the time of the attack amid the fog of war.
The law of armed conflict requires that proportionality be considered on a case-by-case basis; the sheer number of journalists killed is not evidence that a combatant did not act proportionally. [cpj.org]
11. Gaza: Israeli Soldiers Shoot and Kill Fleeing Civilians
While the laws of war encourage “advance, effective warnings” of attacks, the failure of civilians to abide by warnings does not make them lawful targets of attack – for obvious reasons, since many people do not flee because of infirmity, fear, lack of a place to go, or any number of other reasons. The remaining presence of such civilians despite a warning to flee cannot be ignored when attacks are carried out, as Israeli forces have done previously…
The laws of war provide that wounded civilians and combatants should be given necessary medical care to the fullest extent practicable and with the least possible delay.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) reported that on July 25, a Red Crescent volunteer was mortally wounded in an Israeli attack in Khuza’a, and other volunteers who tried to rescue him were fired on. Under the laws of war, medical workers are civilians who may not be targeted for attack…
Previous fighting in Gaza between Israeli and Hamas forces and other Palestinian armed groups has resulted in near-total impunity for serious violations of international humanitarian law. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas should urgently seek International Criminal Court (ICC) jurisdiction over crimes committed on and from Palestinian territory, as a step toward reducing the accountability gap for grave abuses and deterring crimes in violation of international law, Human Rights Watch said.
“The horrors of war are bad enough for civilians even when all sides abide by the law,” Whitson said. “But it’s abhorrent that Israeli forces are making matters even worse by so blatantly violating the laws of war designed to spare civilians.”
12. Do you believe in International Law? If you do, only ask Israel to apply UN resolutions 242 & 338. Do your research!
The international community recognized two states, UN 242 & 338 except Israel. She wants all the land, water and resources.
see img esp.:
Armed Resistance of occupation is a Right, not Terrorism #Gaza _img7/13_Armed_Resistance_of_occupation_is_a_Right_not_Terrorism_Gaza.jpg
More pages at Livingislam:
[ Part 1 of The GreatReturnMarch 2018]
[ Part 2 of The GreatReturnMarch 2018]
[ The Truth about Judaism and Zionism ]
[ Stop Zionism! ]
[ Zionism & Events oF 2014]
[ Zionism & Israel Links ]
[ Gaza 2008/9 ]
[ Some Facts About Zionist Israel ]
[ Statistics On Palestine, Israel ]
[ Israel Shahak On Jewish Fundamentalism ]
[ Quotes On Zionism ]
[ No To Jewish Racial Exclusivity! ]
[ Journalist Robert Fisk about criticizing Israel ]
[ Zionism & Background Info For #Gaza 2014 ]
[ Zionism, Israel And Its Breaches oF International Law ]
[ Zionism, Gaza & Mediadistortions 2014 ]
[ Palestine Resistance 2017 - photos]
[ Zionism, Palestine & Israel FAQ ]
[ Zionism tweets01 2014 ]
[ Zionism tweets02 2014 ]
[ Zionism tweets03 2014 ]
[ Zionism tweets04 2014 ]
[ Zionism tweets05 2014 ]
[ Zionism tweets06 2014 ]
[ Record01 Of Some Original Tweets - On The Assault On Gaza 2014_01]
[ Record02 Of Some Original Tweets - On The Assault On Gaza 2014_02]
GO TO Recent Posts @mahiyya.wordpress.com For Following Texts:
• Example of Israel’s Propaganda & Diversion Operations (HASBARA) 20180507
• Remembering the Israeli Slaughter of Gaza 2014 (3/3) 20180305 – bit.ly/_risg3
• Remembering the Israeli Slaughter of Gaza 2014 (2/3) 20180305 – bit.ly/_risg2
• Remembering the Israeli Slaughter of Gaza 2014 (1/3) 20180305 – bit.ly/_risg1
• Video: Today They Took My Son 20180304 – bit.ly/_tttms
• Some of Those 100s of Children Arrested by Israel Army 20180303 – bit.ly/_scaia
• Israel Uses Continuous Detention of Palestinians 20180303
• Palestinian Children Are Abused Under Israeli Military Detention – bit.ly/_pcauimd
• Israeli Army Routinely Kills the Unarmed 20180228 – http://bit.ly/2ow15CN
• More on Mohammad Tamimi (2) 20180303
• How Israel treated Mohammad Tamimi 20180228 – http://bit.ly/2GSsAxk
• Children in Palestine: ’Problem’ for Zionist Occupiers pt.2 Jan 7, 2018
• When They Needed Palestine! Jan 6, 2018
• Twitter & Facebook for Zionist Apartheid State Jan 6, 2018
• EU Europe, What Are Your ’Values’? Jan 6, 2018
• Children in Palestine: ’Problem’ for Zionist Occupiers pt.1 Jan 6, 2018
• Heroine of the World: Ahed Tamimi pt.2 Jan 6, 2018
• Heroine of the World: Ahed Tamimi pt.1 Jan 6, 2018
• Shooting People in Wheelchair – Cowards Jan 6, 2018
• Justice For Jewish Victims, but None for Victims of Jews Dec 23, 2017
• 17 Israeli Zionist Apartheid Soldiers Against 1 Palestinian Youth Dec 11, 2017
• Israel Launched the 1967 War Dec 11, 2017
[ 9/11urls: look for evidence of Zionist involvement in 9/11! ]
[Bryt belägringen av Gaza!]