Edited by OmarKN
* This is the country which is supported economically, politically and emotionally mostly by older people and/ or by Christian far right sects and especially by ongoing US administrations and tacitly by the European Union, all the time financed by their countries' taxpayers' money.
Without this support, Israel would not be able to maintain its rule of occupation, oppression, harassment or the people of the ground, the Palestinians, who have lived in Palestine for thousands of years.
Without this support, Israel would be forced to come to terms with ALL people living in the area, it will cost them something, and peace has a price.
The Almighty God is a god of justice and good neighborhood, and He has never sanctioned these colonialist apartheid settler policies (i.e. robbing the land from its owners).
02. Finkelstein on Gaza's Great March of Return, 2018
- His most important speech ever.
(Change speed to 1.25, it's better)
- very short summary of recent history of Gaza
- who are those people of Gaza?
- what is different about Gaza?
- where do Human Rights organisations fail?
- Does Israel have the right to poison 1 mio children?
(If this sounds crazy to some, yes it is - and it is true.)
- What is the Israeli regime’s thinking about provoking Palestinians?
- Why does it matter to us?
- War with Iran?