What Do You Need To Grasp
Revelation is 'based', that is to say, implies and requires among individuals, the existence of transcendent faculties capable to receive communication from a Higher Source.
These faculties may be called 'intellectual intuition', or 'inspiration', the important point is to see that they all correspond to the same function: the capacity to receive, by implementing particular aptitudes, of a superhuman repository, which is none other than the 'primordial tradition’.
This capacity propre belonging to man allows him to open up, regarding 'inspiration', to the action of what Christianity considers the action of the Holy Spirit, and to that which is 'intellectual intuition' to the superior states of being.
Revelation is therefore 'cognisance' par excellence and definition (consciousness knowing, cognition, finding, recognition; Erkenntnis), it is the direct Light from above, pure intelligence, pure spirituality.
 as indicated by Réne Guénon
• beyond or above the range of normal or physical human experience: the search for a transcendent level of knowledge.
• surpassing the ordinary; exceptional: her transcendent beauty.
• (of God) … - not subject to the limitations of the material world. Contrasted with the immanent.
• immanent: pervasive, pervading, permeating; omnipresent, ubiquitous, present everywhere. (Apple Dictionary)
• transcendent: supernatural, transcendental, other-worldly, superhuman, mystical, spiritual, divine, heavenly, exalted, sublime, numinous, ineffable. ANTONYMS mundane. (Apple Dictionary)
 see more on: metaphysics
 see more on: The Source - the Supreme Center
More Texts And Explanations:
freedom of thought
his personal traits
role of spiritual master
The Source - the Supreme Center
the end of time
back to Signposts < index >